These call predictors predicts work online and help you find the most suitable college for you in a few easy steps
As soon as the CAT results will be declared, MBA aspirants who plan to join an IIM or a reputed management institute will begin to analyse their chances of admission on the basis of comparison between their CAT score and CAT cut offs.
But it really isn’t that simple. Assessing or predicting your chances of admission to your desired MBA institute is not based only on CAT score and CAT cut off. A lot of other factors like the candidate’s academic score, gender and caste category, play a major role in selection.
In the IIMs and top government management institutes, admission cut offs for reserved category students are lower than admission cut offs for General category students. Which means a 95 percentiler may not make the cut for a particular institute while a 70 percentiler belonging to Reserved category may get the same college. So, it is very important that you know which factors come into play and in what capacity viz MBA college selection. IIM & Non IIM Call Predictors tools are very helpful in this regard. These tools provide candidates an insight of their chances of selection and how these parameters work.
These call predictors predicts work online and help you find the most suitable college for you in a few easy steps. All you need to do is, enter your CAT result, academic scores (from class 10 to Graduation), your caste category and other details. The college predictor will give you a list of colleges in which you stand a chance.
Call Predictors often have various other features including eligibility criteria, college comparison, college ranking, college information, etc. These information are helpful in deciding upon the right college in a better way. Know more about CAT exam at shiksha.com/mba/cat-exam.
To use any call predictor, you need the following information by your side:
Class 10 score
Class 12 score
Work experience details
CAT score/CAT expected score
CAT sectional scores
CAT percentile/expected percentile
The call predictor tools compute and predict your chances of getting interview call from IIM or other MBA institutes in India.
How to use IIM & Non-IIM Call Predictors
- Log on to the IIM & Non-IIM Call Predictors.
- Select you gender and category.
- Enter your Class 10 score and year of passing.
- Enter your Class 12 stream, score and year of passing.
- Enter your Graduation course, score and year of passing.
- Enter years of work experience (optional).
- Enter your CAT score and CAT percentile (expected or actual).
- Once these information is submitted, the predictor tool will give you the result in form of a list of colleges, their cut off scores and possibility of your chances.
Besides this, many college predictor also have ‘compare’ feature with the help of which you can get more information about your desired college. In case, you are getting two of your favourite colleges you can use the compare feature to see which of the two is more suitable to you. The Compare feature provides the following information.
All India rank
Number of seats
Selection criteria for admission
Some college predictors also have downloadable institute brochures.
Points to remember while using IIM & Non-IIM Call Predictors
- The CAT score and percentile cutoff vary for students from different categories.
- Eligibility criteria, sectional score cut off and weightage of other parameters also vary category-wise.
- The IIMs give major emphasis on class 10 and 12 marks for WAT-PI selection. Thus, you must note that results provided by these predictor tools will also depend a lot on your academic score.
- These predictor tools are nearly accurate but not 100% accurate in their prediction so do not take their results are final. The actual cutoffs and selection criteria may change for the upcoming batch which may not match with your result thus, use these predictor tools for only shortlisting colleges.
Select Language To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic.
Note: By posting your comments here you agree to the terms and conditions of www.ummid.com