Muslim Mirror News
Patna: The Rahmani Program of Excellence made successful forays into other professional streams including Medicine, Commerce and Liberal Arts and others this year. It also made its imprint in Medicine with two AIIMS and 100% NEET qualifications which continued refining its education methodology in the Engineering stream.
One more feather in cap of Rehmani30 is that it has gone international, and they will be accepting students from the UAE.
In the engineering stream, Rahmani30 continued on its path of excellence with qualifying its students in Institute of National Importance, primarily in the IIT, NIT & others. IIT reduced the number of students it qualifies by approximately one third, which negatively impacted the total number of qualifications of Rahmani30 students; however, they were able to qualify 36% of their students.
It is also worth to mention that for the first time eight Rahmani30 students also appear in the top 20 list of the Bihar Board examinations held in March 2018. A total of 40 Rahmani30 students took the Bihar board exam, and 97.5% of them achieved first division. Similarly, in the CBSE Senior Board of Secondary Examinations, 28% of them achieved distinction whereas 96% students achieved first division.
Rahmani30 graduates have gone on to become entrepreneurs and to join multinational corporations such as Goldman Sachs, Adobe, Shell, IBM, Tata, Oracle, BHEL, Cognizant to name a few; others have chosen a path of higher education and have to join prestigious organizations such as the IIM; and yet others have gone on to receive the admirable international Hultz prize.
Speaking on the ocassion, Abhyanand, the retired DGP and academic lead of Rahmani30, said that this fantastic result is just the beginning and that he envisions Rahmani30 to have exponential outcomes in the years to come. Hazrat Ameer-e-Shariat Maulana Wali Rahmani, who is also the founder of Rahmani30, stated that the successful outcome from various educational streams indicate that we have been able to identify the process of education that is yielding these successes. He further mentioned that the time is now upon the community to join hands in scaling these successes.
Rahmani Program of Excellence Highlights 2018:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- 2 Students Qualified
- Gen388 & 1485, Cat: 74 & 339
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- 100% Students Qualified
- 100% Students above 80 percentile
- 92% Students above 90 percentile
- Rank Gen- 1260, 1612, 4537, 6254
- Rank Category- 334, 1154, 3030, 4537
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- 46 Students Qualified
- General- 1018, 1201, 2073, 2788
- Category – 139, 391, 800, 1186, 1424
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-Mains)
- 137/182 Qualified
- General – 430, 602, 2690, 2742, 3271
- Category – 36, 65, 509, 820, 1357
- WBJEE: 100% Students Qualified
- Indian Maritime University: 100% Students Qualified
- Vellore Institute of Technology: 100% Students Qualified
- Commerce Wizard: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- 12th Standard: 100% Students Successful
- 11th Standard: 75% Students Successful
- 15 out of 35 Muslim in a total of 3286 qualifications nationwide
- NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets
- 100% students successful in the Foundation Module
- ICAI Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Results awaited
- Bihar Board
- 7 students in the top 20 list
- 2nd Rank in Patna District
- 8th Rank in the State
- 2 students sent to Al-Azhar University on lifetime scholarship.
- Visit of the Dean of Arabic Program from Al-Azhar Islamic University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Visit of Dany Al Doueiri, for Arabic Program Evaluation and faculty training from the California State University San Bernardino, United States of America
IIT Advanced: 46/126 Students Qualified
JEE Mains: 137/182 75% Students Qualified
AIIMS: 2 Students
Medical (NEET): 62/62 100% Students Qualified
NEET above 90 percentiles: 92% Students
Vellore Institute of Technology: 9/9 100% Students Qualified
Olympiad: 159 students
KVPY: 2 Student Qualified
Indian Institute of Sciences: 2 Offers
West Bengal JEE: 47/47 100%
Indian Maritime University: 11/11 100% Students Qualified
Bihar Board Ranking: 7 Students in the top 20 list
ICAI (Commerce) Exam 100% Students Selected in the ICAI Wizard
National Stock Exchange 100% Students Cleared the Foundation Exam
National Defence Academy “NDA” 4/6 Students Qualified